Total Weight Loss

Monday, June 16, 2014

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!

My weight was actually down 1.2 lbs this morning!!  Clearly, I am pleased to see a lower number on the scale after yesterday's issues.  I am so glad that I did not let the off plan eating throw me entirely off course for the rest of the day.  That has happened in the past too many times to count.

I think now the difference is, I have a true motivation again.  I know the more pounds I shed the better my hips will feel.  Last night, when the horrible little lying voice would tell me to eat this or that because I'd already blown it.  I could respond with the truth that eating that would only make my hips worse.  

My choices were a lot easier when I made it a choice between being in pain or not! I hope I continue to make good choices.  I know how easy it is to slip back in to old habits.  I am celebrating the victory but not saying I have won the war.  Not by any means.

Thanks for the encouraging comments.  We all know how much easier this journey is when we know we are not alone.

4 comments:

  1. That is a true motivation! Good for you!!! I hate that lying voice... evil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! so glad for you and you KNOW thou aret never alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori - Awesome job on the weight loss!!! You're on a good road!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!!!! Yes, when you have a clear reason to stay on track with your eating it is easier to make the right decision!

    ReplyDelete