Total Weight Loss

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello

Just dropping in for a quick "Hello" so that everyone knows I'm still here.

I had a cousin in town for a long weekend from Thursday until today.  Of course, I had to spend every spare moment with her.  We got pedicures and went to the used book store.  Woohoo!  We enjoyed ourselves so that is what matters most.

Not much progress on the bedroom.  65MD took a day or two to recuperate and now he has some administrative duties at school so things are at pretty much a stand still right now.  That's OK with me.  I'd rather have a healthy, employed husband than a new bedroom.  It will be done eventually and we'll love it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a fun time with your cousin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are focused on what truly matters! Glad you're enjoying time with your loved ones. The bedroom will be so nice when it's finished :)

    ReplyDelete