February is finally over! I am thrilled. Even though it is snowing as I type this, and we have the worst winter storm of the year in the forecast for the weekend, I don't care. It is March.
I'm still rocking along with my plan. I've just about squeezed off the regain of the weekend. I feel like I'm in a good place mentally with the weight loss. So, I don't really have much to say. I was just going to show up for a quick check in and then I found these questions on Staci's blog. I decided to let that serve as my post for today.
- What state were you born in? Tennessee
- Do you know any foreign languages fluently? Nope
- What materialistic gift would you really love to receive from someone who loves you? an extended vacation with him
- Coffee or Coke (diet or regular, any flavor)? Coke, I never developed a taste for coffee
- What is your middle name, even if it's embarrassing? Sue, a good southern name!
- What is a childhood memory you have, good or bad? I loved going to my paternal grandmother's house and calling my cousins the minute we got there. We had a blast together.
- What is a dorky clothing trend you remember from growing up? knee socks with khaki skirts and a monogrammed sweater
- Is there a name of a kid who you just couldn't stand (presently or growing up) that has given you an aversion to that particular name? yes
- Did you play a sport growing up? No! I was a major klutz, still am
- Would you rather read or dance? Read, see above
- Which is a staple to you - lipstick or mascara? lipstick, particularly red lipstick!