Total Weight Loss

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hello

Not much to report, still I wanted to check in.

65MD and I took a quick trip to a cabin in the woods over the weekend.  It was good to get away before the semester kicks in to high gear for him.  We didn't do much at all.  I can't hike.  We took books and our DVD player so we could watch movies.

He did the heavy lifting even with food prep and clean up.  So, for about 48 hours, I sat.  LOL!  I got up to walk to the table, or to go outside and sit some more!  It seemed to just be the ticket for my hips.  I was almost pain free.  I'll enjoy that while I can!

My goal is to finish the comforter this week and start if not finish the pillow sham tops.  That is probably all I will do on the bedroom decor until we actually get in the bedroom.  

See?  I said I didn't have much to say.

1 comment: