Total Weight Loss

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello

I haven't had much to say lately, so I haven't blogged.  I've been going to work, coming home, eating on plan and walking.  It gets a little boring for the blog world, but it is just the way I like it.  I don't have any profound thoughts or grand announcements to discuss.  I do have a funny story, however.

On days that it is suitable (not raining) I walk laps around the parking lot at work.  Most everyone knows and applauds my efforts.  One coworker in particular told me that my laps brought about a childhood memory.  One of the techniques his father employed for discipline was to have him and/or his siblings walk laps around the house to atone for their childhood infractions.  Now when he sees me strolling around the parking lot, he has flashbacks and wonders what I did to have to walk laps!

I know what I did.  I ate too much of the wrong stuff.  That's what I did.  I'm learning my lesson just like he did.

3 comments:

  1. Like you I wonder sometimes what to write about. At the moment I'm kind of wordless lol. It's good to be doing all your stuff right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! and i'm glad that you're doin well! just pop us an update occasionally so we know that and enjoy your bliss! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's funny! My goodness! Keep up the great work my friend!!!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete