Total Weight Loss

Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Mileage

Today kicks off the Thanksgiving festivities in my family.  I'm off very soon to pick up my nephew from the airport.  So, today I only have time for the facts. 

I have 839 miles towards my goal for 1000.

I have gained 1.6 pounds since October 1 doing P90X.  I think the surgery messed me up more than I ever considered.  I'll keep my eating at the new level this week.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in between now and this time next week.  I'll be enjoying every second possible with my family.

3 comments:

  1. Have a blast! Sorry about the gain. You are doing AWESOME with the mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just a spped bump on the journey, i gained 10 pounds in a week bein sick! take care and have a blessed holiday! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you - you're very close to your mileage goal. GOOD for you. It is supposed to be nice out around here on Thanksgiving and I'm going to try to remind myself to at least get out for a quick walk.

    ReplyDelete