Total Weight Loss

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not Much to Say

I don't really have much to say.  I just thought I should put something up so that no one gets alarmed by my absence.  I'm still squeezing of a few ounces here and there.  I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing with my three pronged approach:  Food, Activity & Water.  The scales are just being a little stubborn.  I'm more stubborn though.  I won't let them defeat me.

It is time to transition from hcg to low carb for a few weeks.  The hcg protocol recommends 6 weeks on hcg and 6 weeks on low carb.  I've found that 3 to 4 weeks works better for me.  I've met some other folks that have had the same experience.

I do wish I'd gotten a little further in to onederland before the transition.  Generally, I have a stall when I switch or a slight uptick.  Both are remedied once my body adjusts, so I don't get distressed about it.  I just don't want to bounce up over 200.  It is a mental thing.  Gaining a pound or two and staying below 199 seems so much different than gaining a pound or two and going over that threshold.  Strange, I know since it is still only a pound or two.

I shall remain steadfast and do what I know to be right.  I'll check in early next week with a report, unless I come up with something really cool to say in the meantime. !!

3 comments:

  1. Always good to hear from you - I usually start wondering if a week goes that you don't post and haven't said you were going out of town or having company. Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in darlin you got this! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing good to just keep on going without getting worried and derailing. :)

    ReplyDelete