Total Weight Loss

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekly Average

My average weight for this week is 202.0.  Not good.  Not going in the right direction at all.  That is an average gain of nearly a pound.  Here's the worst part.  I had a great week of eating.  I was on plan 100%.  I did not exercise enough to blame the old muscle gain thing.  So,here I am once again wondering what in the world happened.

I don't have a lot of time now to explore that either which is doubly frustrating.  I'm have a major deadline with work on Monday and I leave town early Tuesday morning.  My niece is having surgery on Wednesday so I'm going to help my sister and brother in law take care of their boys.  I'm really not sure how all of that is going to play out.

I'm going with the idea of eating small portions of whatever is served and moving as much as possible.  Other than that, I really can't make any concrete goals.  Prayers for my niece and her family would be much appreciated.  I'll likely not be back in touch until the week after next.

I hope to have good news to share.

4 comments:

  1. that's ok darling and I shall send prayers for you niece. may I suggest eating whatever is available in small portions at meals but taking your own snacks and avoiding the scale so you don't freak yourself out whichever way/weigh it goes, and i'm sure those boys will be happy to help you burn some calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Lori. I can imagine how frustrating that is. Prayers for your niece. And maybe with getting back to eating real foods, your body will be shocked and lose this week. ???? I guess time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always admired your commitment to your family. On many occasions, you've set aside your own schedule to be available to help. Your plan to watch portions is a good one. Sometimes when you have no control over what is served, that's all you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so frustrating, but I know it happens. It's happened to me way too often (eating on plan and not losing). I guess the answer is, keep going, give it time, tweak a little if need be. You will get there!

    Prayers for your niece.

    ReplyDelete