Total Weight Loss

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It Is Wedding Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am giddy with excitement and stifled by the amount of stuff I agreed to do between now and Saturday.  Family has started arriving and I am all about that.  I love it when everyone is in town.  We always have a blast and I know this weekend will be no exception.  I have two cakes to bake & decorate plus various errands to run on behalf of the bride & groom.   Although, I am overwhelmed with the 'stuff' I would not have it any other way.  I am absolutely thrilled that I am in a position to help.

As far as eating goes, I have given myself permission to go with the flow this weekend.  This is not permission to eat anything and everything all willy-nilly.  This is more of a mind game, in which I allow myself to eat whatever is served if I don't have a choice.  That way, I don't feel like I blew it and eat out of remorse or guilt.  

I start back on the hcg injections next week.  That should get the ball rolling back in the right direction.  I have not lost the stress weight I gained after getting the bad news.  I've gone up and down but not below that lowest point.  I know once I am able to focus again, that will drop right back off along with 20 or so of their friends!

Life is good now and I plan to relish every last second of it.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the details. I know you well enough to know that anything involving your family gets you going like nothing else. Don't get so bogged down in your responsibilities that you forget to enjoy every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful fun filled week and just enjoy .plenty of time to lose the stress weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and enjoy your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do we get to see the pics of the cakes??? :-)

    ReplyDelete