Total Weight Loss

Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Weight Loss Related

We have a baby!!  My nephew's wife had a little girl on Thursday night.  She surprised us by coming two weeks early.  Since she weighed  8 lbs even, everyone is glad she arrived a little early.  Everyone is home and doing well.

I'd love to share some precious pictures of Baby Girl, being held by Big Sister, who just turned 2.  My nephew and his wife are concerned about privacy, and I will not violate their wishes.  Just believe me when I say they are both adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the family! Wow, 8 pounds 2 weeks early! Def would've been a big girl. :) My son was 9 lb, 7 oz one week early. LOL One of my friends had a 7 lb, 14 oz baby FIVE WEEKS EARLY. Of course, her on-time babies were 9-pounders, so I guess that should've been no surprise. Haha Anyway, wonderful news and glad everyone is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww that's wonderful, happy happy!

    ReplyDelete