Total Weight Loss

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning I weighed 174.2.  That is down 3.6 for the week.  I'm pleased with that especially considering I wasn't really following a plan.  I hadn't been to the grocery store and was just doing the best I could with my eating for the week with what I had on hand.  Not too shabby!!


I went to the grocery store last night and loaded up on what I need to get back on the hcg.  I started this morning, so I'm expecting great things next week.  ;)


My total weight loss is 80.2 lbs and I'm a mere 29.2 away from my goal.  I'll get there when the time is right.  I feel it.


Now I must go.  I'm having the family and a few friends over for a meal tomorrow after church.  The count grows as we continue to invite folks!!  I've got a house to clean.  (BTW, the meal is based on what's ready to eat in my garden right now  - lettuce & asparagus.)

5 comments:

  1. We only have some chives in the garden and some garlic. LOL (It hasn't been warm enough yet, although the rhubarb is making an appearance too!) SOON, I hope! Enjoy your weekend & congrats on the loss! awesome!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo on the loss and have a blessed easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO!! You are soooo close to your goal. Must feel fantastic!!!

    Keep up the great work and stay focused. Enjoy your veggies!!!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lori, you have come a long way! Thank you for your comment!
    D

    ReplyDelete