Total Weight Loss

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fifty Day Report #2

 I committed to three goals each week for the last fifty days of the year on November 12, and I added another one over the weekend.  I am proud to say that I met all three challenges for the week.
1.  Drink protein drinks two meals per day - check
2.  Exercise at least three days each week  - check
3.  Lose some amount of weight - check
4.  Fill water bottles on the weekend to ensure getting 64 oz in - check - The bottles were filled first thing this morning and I'm 3/4 of the way through them.  I'm glad I thought to do this.  It is good to keep track of this, even when it seems like a no brainer.

On November 12 I weighed 181.4.  This morning I weighed 177.4!!  That is a loss of 4 pounds in a week!!  Isn't it amazing what a little focus will do?

1 comment: