Total Weight Loss

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Mileage

I currently have 329 miles.  We've had a lot of storms lately, which have prevented me from walking outside.  If it were just a spring shower, I'd don my nylon jacket and walk.  I would after work, not during the work day.  I still need to be a little presentable in the office.  It hasn't mattered, however because we are getting storms; the kind with lightening and thunder. 

 We're in for severe weather this afternoon.  I'm hoping it will be over by the time I get home from work.  If not, I'll stay in.  I get a good number of steps in around the office every day. I'm not thrilled that I'm getting behind with my steps, but I'm not stressed over it either.  I'm taking it as a sign that I need to pace myself a little more.  I'll get the steps when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. Just got back in town. Looks like I need to check the weather forecast! Poured the rain today when we were in the Murfreesboro area. We were eating right then though, and then it had stopped by the time we had to travel some more. Office mileage is better than no mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep plugging along ~ it will happen!! Keep up the great work!!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete