Total Weight Loss

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Mileage

I have 408 miles as of last night.  It wasn't as good a walking week as I've had in the past.  I'm not happy about it, but I understand that I can't have life the way I want it all of the time.

Since giving my resignation at work, I've been swamped.  All of those things I thought I'd get to eventually are now a priority.  I've been chained to my desk a little more than I'd like.  That won't last forever.  Soon, I'll be free to walk any time of the day I desire.

The other issue I had this week was the weather.  It really did not cooperate.  We had several major thunderstorms.  This isn't the kind of rain where rain-gear can be worn.  Oh no.  These are thunder and lightening storms.

I worked late tonight and will again tomorrow, most likely.  My plan is to keep putting one foot in front of the other, literally!  I'll do the best I can until July 1.  Then, I'm expecting great things of myself.

4 comments:

  1. This too shall pass! Like you said, just keep plugging forward, physically and mentally, until all this is over and done. Then you can embark on a new chapter! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre in the storm before the calm, just know storms wash away all the garbage and debis and you'll be left with a clean slate to do with as you please...........june is gonna fly by and july will be magyk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep at it. You will achieve your goals!!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be awesome to be able to walk any time of the day you want!! Be careful in the midst of those storms! I love how you are expecting great things!

    ReplyDelete