Total Weight Loss

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today I Weigh

189.0!!

I totally forgot to write down my food yesterday.  Late in the afternoon, it hit me that I hadn't.  It wasn't because I didn't want to, I just plain forgot.  Today I am not eating, so I'll try again tomorrow.  Today 65MD is fasting because he is undergoing a minor medical procedure tomorrow.  He's a little distressed about not eating today.  To help him along, I promised to do it with him.  He'll be fine, I'm sure with both the procedure and the lack of food for about 36 hours!

I may not post tomorrow since we'll be up and out early.  I'm not sure how long we will be nor what the afternoon will hold.  I'll be back, so don't worry.

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO GOOD ABOUT PLAYING ALONG! MAYHAPS THIS IS JUST WHAT YOU NEED, HOPE THE PROCEDURE IS SUCCESSFUL , HAVE A BLESSED DAY! oops didnt mea to shout. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kind of you to fast with him. You can probably see 187 or 188 tomorrow because of it! Haha. :) Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete