Total Weight Loss

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning the scale read 169.4.  That is a loss of 1.6 for the week.  Next Saturday will be my last day for the hcg, so I'll post stats from the beginning both weight and measurements. I am so glad to see the 170's behind me; I'm focusing on the joy of being in the 160's!  That is still overweight for my height, but it is much more normal sounding.   I think people might not use my weight to describe me anymore.  It feels good.


I saw an acquaintance yesterday that I hadn't seen in about two years.  We decided it had to be a least two years because she'd had a baby who is now 17 months old since the last time we'd seen one another!!  Anyway, she asked about the weight loss and I was a little stunned to tell her that I'd lost 85 lbs.  I did the math a couple of times because I was certain it wasn't true!  I've been so focused on the last 15 lbs (what a tiny amount!!), that I'd forgotten just how far I'd come.


I'm in a good place mentally with the weight.  I intend to stay in that good mental place and watch these last few, measly pounds melt away.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you my friend. You are doing great and such an inspiration to me. Keep it up and stay focused!!

    ReplyDelete