Total Weight Loss

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning the scales read 167.8.  UGH!!  I wasn't expecting huge numbers this week, so I'm not really upset, but I weighed 167.0 yesterday.  That is a bit more than the bounce I mentioned last week.  I really don't know what that is all about.  I am not aware of any different behaviors on Fridays as opposed to the rest of the week, unless it is eating less and exercising more in order to get a good number to report on Saturday AM.  But, it didn't happen this week.  I just did the slow easy 20 minutes on the stepper and typical meals. 

I'll have to be more observant this week, now that my brain isn't quite so addled.  I'm better but still not 100%, and I'm so, so tired.  Anyway...if I can't get it figured out, I'll just have to start reporting my weight on Fridays!!  ;-D

1 comment:

  1. Your body is just likely holding on to a bit of water - KOKO and it will be down again soon! You'll do it!!!
    D

    ReplyDelete