Total Weight Loss

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Start

My first work from home day went great.  I kept my promise to myself about walking.  I took a stroll around the yard every time I went to the restroom.  I got in 9008 steps yesterday.  My goal is to get 60,000 per week, so I'm right on target with that.


I was amazed at the amount of work I could crank out in just a few hours.  My day was interrupted by an impromptu meeting at the bank.  That was fine.  I'll need to figure out how to make all of this work and so far, I must say, so good!

4 comments:

  1. So far so good is indeed a good thing, you are in control, make is all good :-)

    -Patrick
    http://responsibility199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's GREAT, and i figured up your aug 15 pick that's day 20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your steps! That is awesome!! Keep it up!!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete