Total Weight Loss

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Mileage

I have 572 miles so far this year.  I've really got to get my head back in the game to reach my goal.  This week, it appears that I will have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to concentrate on my work at home.  Thursday, I'll return to my former employer.  Friday, I just have one appointment outside the house. 

This week is going to be the week that I turn things around.  This week there are no excuses.  I have been to the store and stocked up on fresh vegetables.  65MD is totally on board with it.  In fact, he wants to lose a few pounds himself, so that is great for both of us.  This time next week, I'll have great news to report!

If you'll excuse me, I've got to go make a few laps around my house now.

6 comments:

  1. Well I hope in your area the rain held off for ya! It just went from bleak to DOWNPOURING here!!! I immediately thought of you when you I saw that you were about to walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci,
      It started to thunder as I was out. I was walking up the driveway as it started to sprinkle.

      Maybe it will clear off soon and not be too steamy. If so, I'll try again.
      Lori

      Delete
  2. i KNOW you'll do it, after all you're a super woman! you CAN do anything! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, we have got to figure out a way to get together soon. I know we became friends through the blog, but I am so excited about your new work venture and really want to hear all about it! You've had a lot of change recently - let it come gradually! Don't be too impatient with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No excuses; NONE! heard you loud and clear; like the attitude!

    -Patrick
    http://responsibility199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lori,

    Hope your week is going well. It's great that you have 65MD onboard with your plan. That helps me a lot, having my best friend on plan w me.

    ReplyDelete