Total Weight Loss

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back at It

I am finally feeling like my old self, probably better.  It is a good thing because the last 7 days have been a whirlwind.  I am so thankful that I had the stamina to see it through.


From now until the end of the year it will be a mad dash to the finish line at work.  The third quarter is our busiest time of year for donations, which isn't a bad thing!  It is, however, a busy thing.  I realized that getting back on the hcg will help because I won't have to worry about what to it.  I've done it so many times now, that I don't have to fret over the plan.  I know it.  I know what works for me, so all I have to do is just do it.


The downside is that the plan is so restrictive, that I cannot realistically expect to be able to comply with it during Thanksgiving or any of the Christmas parties on the horizon.  I do have four weeks before Thanksgiving and I can easily whittle of the regain between now and then.  So I am.  I started back on the hcg today.


I am hoping to end the year at 163 or less.  That was my lowest weight this summer.  At the beginning of the year, when the rest of the world is making resolutions to lose weight, I'll zip on down to my goal.


It feels good to be back.  Thanks for all the encouragement when I was not myself.  I have the best readers ever!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lori, was thinking about you today and made up my mind to send you a note telling you I missed you. So glad your post popped up. It seems to be a tough time all over BlogLand and I'm no exception. Hopefully, we can all find the same excitement you have as we build up to the holidays. You've encouraged me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're feeling normal again! :)

    Sounds like a good plan you've got for the stressful time ahead! Good luck! (but I don't think you need it!)

    ReplyDelete