Total Weight Loss

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning I woke up feeling great.  I felt like all of the health issues of the past weeks were behind me.  I got on the scales and it read 174.6, which is up 1.4 from my last report.


Even though I wish I could have reaped a weight loss benefit of being sick, that have never been the case for me.  I can get a digestive ailment that leaves my body completely empty and still gain weight.  To have my weight remain so close is a victory for me.


I had a list of last minute errands to run before leaving town and chores to do around the house.  I got two of the errands done before I had to come home and crash.  It was just the little proof that I needed to remind myself that I'm not invincible.  It takes me time to heal just like everyone else in the world.  That's OK. I will be better when the time is right.


We're taking the laptop to Tampa so I'll be checking in during the week while I continue to recuperate and contemplate how to get this last 30 pounds gone for good.

2 comments:

  1. glad you're feelin better darlin! have a glorious tampa adventure! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're better, just don't exhaust yourself! Hope you enjoy your trip to Tampa! :) You'll find a way to lose those last pounds, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete