Total Weight Loss

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Next Step

I drank 100 ounces of water again yesterday. I think I'm back on track with that. I won't say absolutely because it is getting chilly here and it is harder to drink that much water when I'm cold. That, and the fact that as soon as I say something is no longer an issue on this blog, it suddenly becomes one again. LOL!




Anyway, I feel like I'm ready for my next baby step. My plan is to do 20 minutes on the stair stepper three times next week. That will be a challenge since I already have a couple of commitments in the evening next week. I don't know if I will have the stamina to work all day, keep my evening commitments those days and exercise as well. If I make it, great. I'll plan to go it again next week. If I don't make it, I'll celebrate the days that I did, and make it my plan to get in all three days the next week. I'm trying hard to give myself plenty of latitude and no negative messages if I don't make it.



In the meantime, while I'm not following a particular plan with regard to eating, I am trying to keep it low carb, and moderate portions. I am just not mentally prepared to weigh & measure food, keep journals, or stuff like that. I'm hoping as I put the baby steps together in other healthy living areas, the mental energy (read desire) to eat better will come. I think it will. Maybe not in one or two weeks, but it will return. I know better than to push it and set myself up for disappointment. I'll get there, sooner or later, I'll get there.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are indeed back on track and that your attitude is just what you need for long-term success:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep puttin one foot in front of the other and those baby steps will get you there! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you'll get there! Sounds like you have a good and realistic plan, too! I like how you do it one step at a time and don't decide to tackle everything at once. That's a recipe for success! :)

    ReplyDelete