Total Weight Loss

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning the scale said 177.6.  See, I said it was embarrassing.  I've got 13 pounds to go to get to the lowest weight this summer.  I'll get there soon enough.

My body is responding amazingly well to the hcg. It is a bit of a surprise to me because I had begun to think that I'd worn out its usefulness and would not see results this time as I had before.  So far, my results are just as good if not better.  Go figure!  I'm glad for it regardless.


I'd planned to do this for three weeks.  That leaves two weeks, but there are three before Thanksgiving.  If I'm still dropping those pounds as quickly, I'll do the fourth week. 


Now I'm off to get our trunk ready for Trunk or Treat & Fall Fest tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been blogging forever like a lot of people, but I do read enough blogs to recognize that just about everyone I know has struggled of late. Especially among those of us that are a long way into this journey and understand the reality of it. You have the added caveat of illness and recovery. So just be patient and hang in there. Look what you've already accomplished, but even more than that, visualize what it will feel like at goal. And above all, STAY OUT OF YOUR TRUNK!!! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're doin great hon! so gosh darn proud of you! have a spooktacular (sugar-free) all hallows eve, i know i will with 3 kids in the house! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete