Total Weight Loss

Friday, February 24, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Yesterday was a fabulous spring-like day.  The skies were sunny and the temps were in the 70's.  There was a nice breeze.  It was so gorgeous it was easy to forget that it is still February.

I took full advantage of the day.  After eating my healthy lunch from home, I donned my walking shoes and did a few laps around the parking lot.  It was great for the body and the mind.  My attitude and I think productivity were much better after the walk.  I had just ticked over 12,000 steps when I left the office!  By bedtime I had well over 14,000 steps. 

I know that it is still winter so I can't expect to walk outside at lunch but it was so nice to get this little glimpse of spring and know what is ahead.  I know I'll get a lot more steps in then.  By the time spring is here to stay, I should be well in to the 17 Day Diet as well.  Look out world!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! sounds like a fabulous day. so glad you sound happy and motivated. just remember you ARE a GODDESS and anything you decide to do is within your grasp! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW That is awesome!! Keep up the great work and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete