Total Weight Loss

Monday, August 30, 2010

Daily Weigh Ins

As I was considering exactly what to do to get back on board with the weight loss, I was reading through some of my favorite blogs.  One thing I was thinking of doing was posting my weight every day.  Then I read this.  I decided to join Sharon in posting my weight every day. 

This is a little scary, knowing that tomorrow I'm going to eat birthday cake.  I'm already working on how I'm going to fit that in to my calories for tomorrow, so this is probably a very good accountability strategy for me, even if it isn't very interesting blogging!


Monday morning's weight was:  181.2.  If my weight goes up, I'll confess what I ate. 

1 comment:

  1. At least we are in this together!! I'll start posting my weight and what I ate on Weds. Eek!!

    ReplyDelete