Total Weight Loss

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Scale Says

Today I weighed 178.2.  That is up 2 pounds for the week, for a total gain of 4.8 from my lowest point recently.  I'm feeling rather indifferent about that.  It was neither expected nor planned, but somehow I'm not all that upset.  I'm not happy, but not really bothered.  Maybe I've finally come to the place where I know that I'll get the weight off, but I also know life happens.  Even though I'd still like to be at my goal weight by the end of the year, and I think that is still doable; I also know that the world won't end if I don't.  I'll just keep going until I get there, whenever that may be. 

There will be another challenge awaiting me when I get there - maintenance. I wise commenter told me that I needed this time of plateauing for a reason.  I believe that.  I'm going with it.  I'll keep doing what I know to be right, and soon enough the losses will start piling up again.

3 comments:

  1. Believing you can do it is HUGE and you know you can! Keep at it. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an excellent attitude. It will come off again. Michele

    ReplyDelete