Total Weight Loss

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Question

My nephew got a new laptop computer for Christmas and needs a carrying case.  Does any one know about a laptop messenger bag or any other good options for him?  If so, just leave a comment and I'll pass any suggestions along.  I know I have quite a few students that read this blog, and I thought they might have good ideas.



Things are going well on the weight loss front still.  I am eating on plan and exercising.  Patrick read the situation well.  I'm looking forward to my new stair stepper tomorrow.  I hope!


We're in for a winter storm here in the southeast.  Around here, we don't try to drive in it and we don't have snow plows or other snow moving equipment, so we just shut down.  It usually only lasts a day or two anyway.  In the past I've been up for a day off to hang around the house in my jammies and watch mindless daytime TV.  But one of my most favorite things to do on a snow day is bake something.  I'll have to suppress that urge and maybe channel it in to making some wholesome soup for J-boy.  I'm not a fan of soups.  Besides not liking tomatoes, I have issues with hot liquid in my mouth.  I'm not a coffee drinker.  As a result, I like cream based soups that are waaaaaaay too fat for my eating plan right now.


Who knows what the weather will bring.  One thing I've learned is that the forecasters always predict things in the most dire way.  If we do get enough snow to stay home, I'll use it as more time on the Wii.


I hope everyone is warm and cozy, enjoying Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Weather, it can be a pain. But,if it gets you some more time onthe Wii, maybe not as bad as it sounds :-)

    I have use this site before, been a while, but worth a look...
    http://www.ebags.com/category/laptop-messenger-bags/20041681

    ReplyDelete