Total Weight Loss

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning I weighed 179.2.  That is 34.2 lbs away from my goal of 145, and 6.8 lbs away from my lowest weight over the summer.  I'll get there soon enough.


Some of my long term readers might remember me blogging about a friend of a friend losing weight and giving me clothes.  She stalled out for a while, but has now dropped enough weight to clean out her closet again.  Once again, she thought of me and I've received quite a few new to me clothes.  This is just working out perfectly, if I can stay one size behind this lady all the way down, I'll be set for clothes. 


Catching up on the broken stepper...my co-worker volunteered to exchange it for me in her neighborhood!  Isn't that kind!!!  I hope to have my new equipment on Monday.


Both of these things, I believe to be confirmation that I am on the right track.  I hope everyone reading this is having great success and getting positive confirmations also!


Enjoy Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are pleased with how things are going right now - glad to hear it! Enjoy the greatness in your life!

    ReplyDelete