Total Weight Loss

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bummer of a Day

So far today has turned out nothing like I like.  Thunder woke me up way too early and it would have been a perfect day to turn off the alarm, roll back over and go back to sleep.  Unfortunately, I have this pesky job that requires me to show up every single day, even when it is a perfect day to roll over and go back to sleep.  I dozed for a while, but even then I had to get up before my usual time because we're down a car and having to be creative with our schedules to get everyone where they need to be when they need to be there.  I checked to see if I had a headache, stomach ache, sore throat, any thing to keep me from having to get out of the bed, but this darn healthy eating is eliminating most of those aches & pains. 
 
So, I got up and weighed.  More bad news.  The scales were up 0.4 lbs.  Not much much, but that is not supposed to happen at all on this program.  A gain indicates eating off plan, but I have been 100% compliant with the plan.  I tried not to get too upset about it, but still it was irritating.
 
Before I left home, one of my employees called to say she was too sick to come to work.  I was a little jealous.  Then I got to work and encountered one problem after another.  I took it on the chin all day.  Computer problems, client issues, whatever could go wrong did.
 
Finally, I got a minute to contact the hcg place to find out what do to about the gain before it got out of control.  I don't want to waste the stuff.  It is expensive.  I learned when I ordered this latest round that my favorite contact had moved on.  She deserved to, she was good.  I was given a web address to use for any questions I had.  So I had to send my question to an unknown entity.  I haven't yet heard back.

Now, I'm home and it is pouring rain again.  Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment