Total Weight Loss

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Scale Says

This morning the scales read 173.6.  Down 1.4 pounds from last week.  I'm pleased with that number.  If I can do as well next week.  I'll really be pleased. 

I was prepared by the hcg rep that I would not lose weight as quickly on the cleanse, so my expectations are not that high, plus I have two Thanksgiving dinners next week.  I'm telling myself it is only food, and I can make it or get it any time I want, so I don't have to eat it all at one time.  I'll enjoy the company and the spirit of the occasion along with the right amount of food for me, and maybe a little treat.

We're having a great day here, moderate temps and lots of sun.  I'm going to go enjoy it before the rain comes in.  Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment: