Total Weight Loss

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Victory Thursday

The biggest victory for the week for me is rising above the chaos which is my life right now, and eating the way I need to.  It is incredible.  I don't really know how it has happened,  but it has. I am deeply grateful.  If I were spending time beating myself up for poor eating choices, I'd probably be curled in the fetal position in a corner sucking my thumb.

Somehow or another, I have a peacefulness about everything.  I know deep down inside that everything will turn out just like it is supposed to - at home, at work and with my weight.  I don't know how and I don't know when, but I don't need to know those things.  I just need to rest in this place of peace; this oasis in the desert.  That is my only job.  I think I can do that.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's an awesome attitude!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible statement. Good for you. Remember, I am only 150 miles away and have been told I have a very comfortable shoulder! Not knowing any of the players except you and unable to give advice, only listen, just let me know if I can ever help. I would come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful being on the isle of tranquility isn't it! let the seas rage and destroy around you secure in the knowledge that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you my Friend!! What a great place to be!! Keep it up and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete