Total Weight Loss

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plugging Away

I'm still here.  There's not much to report - drinking lots of water and doing lots of peeing!  I could exercise more.  That is one area where I have certainly let go of the perfectionism.  ;-P  I've got just about a month to make the most of things before those infernal faculty meetings begin for 65MD.  Then it is my birthday, his birthday and our anniversary.  So, I have about a month to really kick it hard, and then about a month to just hang on and do the best I can.  That's all I've got for today. 

2 comments:

  1. abd that's enough sweetie, just do it and you'll be fine! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when's your hubby & your b.days? Ours are coming up too: July 23 for hubby; Aug 4 for me!!
    Lots of peeing is good - esp. in the hot weather!
    Thank you for your encouragement on my blog. I needed it!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete