Total Weight Loss

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Fresh Start

 I started on the protein drinks today.  Talk about an intense chocolate flavor!!  These puppies have it.  I don't think I'll have any trouble downing two of these each day.  My bigger problem might be limiting myself to only two!


I started the day at 183.  Even though I conquered the grocery store monster yesterday, I definitely eased up on the munching all day, and the scale showed it today.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it.  I'm going forward. 

I've committed myself to the drinks for 30 days.  Hopefully, my heart rate monitor/calorie counter will arrive tomorrow as scheduled, and I'll get on board with that too.  In 30 days, I'll be a new and improved me.  I can't wait to see how well this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment