Total Weight Loss

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Scale Says

This morning's reading was 178.2.  Up 0.2 from yesterday...hmmm... I'm not worried since I know I was completely on plan.  I sort of expected to stay the same after that big loss yesterday.  This is almost the same thing as staying the same.  It is just a few ounces.  I'll be diligent about my water today and it should be gone tomorrow.  For the week I had a nice loss 4.4 lbs, which is even better considering that was my Monday morning weight.  I'm happy with that, and I'll keep moving forward from here.  Happy Saturday everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. excellent work! 4.4lbs loss for a week is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Friend,

    I would totally be happy with that. You're doing awesome!!

    Keep it up!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, you o.k.?? Hopefully, you are just busy!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete