Total Weight Loss

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's Weight

This morning the scale said 179.6.  That is down 0.2 from yesterday.  It isn't quite what I needed to stay on target for my goals, but I'm not distressed.  As long as the scale is moving down, I'm happy.  I've also learned that on this journey, I need to be a little bit behind the eight ball to make progress.  If I set a goal that is too easily attainable, I won't focus enough to actually make it.  I know it makes no sense, but that is how I'm wired.

For my goals:
  • Goal 1, 173.4 by October 16, only 6.2 lbs to go, or .31 lbs per day
  • Goal 2, 165.0 by November 11, only 14.6 lbs to go, or .32 lbs per day
  • Goal 3, 154.4 by December 31, only 25.2 lbs to go, or .30 lbs per day
  • Goal 4, 145.0 by January 31, only 34.6 lbs to go, or .29 lbs per day
My scales only have one digit to the right of the decimal and they are only even numbers.  I know that I'll never register those exact losses per day and that's OK.  I'm sure some days I'll lose more and some days less.  Knowing the minimum requirement will keep me on task.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes the past couple of days.  It really helps me because I don't want to let you down!  And I really don't want to confess any binges.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment