Total Weight Loss

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Product Review

CSN stores has approached me about doing a product review.  They have a really cool online store that has everything anyone could ever want.  They have console tables,
housewares, exercise equipment, and everything in between.  I could spend hours on their website.  

Obviously, I agreed, now my problem is selecting something to review.  Right now, I'm leaning towards a heart rate monitor.   I think I need a little more motivation in the exercise area.  Once I figure it out, I'll tell you.  Then I'll use whatever it is for 30 days and then let you know if I liked it or not.  Fun for all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! Great for you!!! I have and do spend hours on CSN's website. Its great. I would love to do reviews too! that is right up my alley! How did you manage?!?!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    They approached me. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at heart rate monitors but I would need to do my research before I purchased one. Let us know!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They approached me as well but I don't have time. I think kettle bells would be something cool to try.

    ReplyDelete