Total Weight Loss

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Change of Plan

This morning I weighed 169.2, back to Saturday's weight. That's good, and I'm not going to think about it as wasted time, just life. I'm moving forward (downward!) from here. I do feel like my body is finally cooperating again and I should be able to have another blast down the scales. I want to make the most of that.

That is why I've decided to stay on the hcg one more week. I'd originally thought I'd switch back and forth every three weeks, but I often have a little blip up when I switch and then move back down. Mentally, I can't afford to cross back over that 170 line. Physically, I just lose better on the hcg. I'm so close. I just want to bite the bullet and do what I need to do to get these last pounds gone for good.  I'll decide week by week what I want to do.

Today I have had an almost insatiable thirst. I'm excited about that (except the peeing part) because I'll easily get in half my body weight in water today.  I believe that indicates that I'm flushing out excess water.  I'll find out for sure in the morning.

1 comment: