Total Weight Loss

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Sometime on Friday our router at home decided that it had worked long enough and quit. 65MD called the support line and was assured that a new one would be sent promptly. He was promised that it would be there on Sunday. We were both dubious of that promise. We were right the router did not show up on Sunday. It did not show up yesterday either. 65MD called again yesterday afternoon and was assured that it would arrive today. We'll see.

In the meantime, we've been limping along with an old fashioned wired connection on one computer for three of us. Out of deference to the others in the household, I've been limiting my time on line. I've snuck in here and there, read blogs and commented here & there. Blogging takes a little more time, so I haven't done that. I'm hanging in there with the plan, so don't worry about me.

Hopefully, when I get home from work, there will be a nice new router. Maybe we can even get it connected and working. If so, I should be back in the thick of it soon.

3 comments: