Total Weight Loss

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What!!!

This morning the scale said 171!!!!!!!!!!!  I have no idea why.  My eating, drinking and moving were all spot on yesterday.  This is the hard part.  This is where I get so frustrated.  Gaining nearly 2 pounds after having ice cream, that's one thing.  Gaining nearly 2 pounds while towing the line is another thing entirely.


To make matters worse, I put on the size 12 skirt from yesterday.  The one I mentioned being a little loose yesterday.  Remember?  Well...forget it.  I put it on to wear to church and was shocked when I had trouble zipping it.  65MD came in the room after I had it on and said it looked tight!  Well, that made me feel fabulous indeed.


I'm steamed.  I'm irked.  I'm mad.  I'm irritated.  I'm frustrated. I'm tired.  But, I am not cheating.   I'm having another spot on perfect day.  I will not let this monster defeat me.  It is all I can do.  UGH!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, fluctuations do happen and they ARE very frustrating - but you will fit your skirt well soon - just KOKO (keep on keeping on). ((( hugs )))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate days like that! Kudos to you for not letting it get the best of you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the absolute worst feeling aint it? just stick to it darlin you know you're on the right track! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I do that a lot. Lose multiple pounds and then show a gain for the next day or so. I'd much rather lose it a little at a time, but that isn't how my body chooses to act. But I do know how disheartening it is. Hang in there - it'll come back off to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Don't you hate that fluctuation stuff. Just keep on and you will be back in that skirt!

    ReplyDelete