Total Weight Loss

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Scale Says

178.4  That is up 0.2 from last week and 0.8 from yesterday.  Go figure!  I even exercised yesterday.


I have too much celebrating to do today to worry about it.  I'm going to enjoy my day and deal with any food issues as they arise.  I'm not going to try and control every last thing.  Today is a day to remember the joy of my wedding day.  Happy anniversary J-boy!


I also offer condolences to those who lost loved ones on this tragic day 9 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Lori! I think my anniversary is my favorite day of celebration because it is such a reminder of how Mr. B and I have beaten the odds. Marriage is rarely easy, but IMHO, certainly is worth the work it takes. Tell J-Boy I said to take good care of you!! And I'm telling you to take good care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy anniversary, dear Lori!! Have a super wonderful day with your precious husband, my friend. Don't worry about food in the least. I love your plan of just focusing on each other.

    Many blessings to both of you!

    Love, Gracie

    ReplyDelete